The Black Horse Inn has four comfortable suites available for lodging.
Two are located on the second floor and are accessible by elevator. The second floor rooms are all equipped with king size beds and walk in showers. Two of the rooms are located on the third floor and equipped with private baths.
A full gourmet ala carte breakfast is included in the lodging rate. When you check in, please pre-order your breakfast to get what you want when you want it.
For whole house rentals assistance can be provided for catering of meals, in addition, a full service bar is available to support your event (carry-in liquor is prohibited).
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
The Black Horse Inn generally does not take a deposit when reservations are made. To avoid disappointment, advance reservations are required. Walk in guests are required to pay for the full
amount of their stay upon arrival and not at departure. Generally payment is taken at the conclusion of the stay.
Due to the limited number of rooms, cancellations of all confirmed reservations must be made 5 days in advance. For special holidays and events we have a policy of one month. All cancellations are subject to a $50 handling charge if they occur less than 5 days in advance (or less than 1 month in advance for holidays which include Christmas, New Years, Labor Day, Memorial Day and 4th of July weekend).
Whole House Rentals have a required nonrefundable deposit of $200. The same cancellation policy applies regarding notice of cancellation (5 days for normal dates and 1 month for holiday stays). The deposit will be returned in the form of a gift certificate for a future stay at the inn.
The Black Horse Inn can accommodate children but retains the right to refuse a reservation. A crib for infants is available. Special rates apply and patrons must call ahead to confirm.
The Black Horse Inn is able to accommodate pets in a separate kennel area. Pets are not allowed in guest rooms. Kennel fees vary based on number and size of pets. Call ahead for details.
- Room rates range up to $125/night + tax (depending on availability, occupancy and season).
- Daily rates include lodging and full gourmet breakfast.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy.
- Regulations limit guestroom occupancy to a maximum of 2 persons.
- Payment by VISA, Master Card, and Discover is accepted.
- Minimum consecutive night stay required on all weekends, holidays, special events and during high season.
- Stays for single nights are subject to space availability or may be booked 2 days prior to the requested reservation date if available.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Special policy applies to group reservations.